There's Never Been A Better Time.
There has never been a better time to be at Strategic Franchising! Our five franchising systems are growing and entering new markets, while our Cincinnati-based headquarters is thriving.
Check out a couple reasons to join our team!
A Region To Enjoy
The Greater Cincinnati and Tri-State Region is over 2.1 million strong, offering the life and opportunity choices that make it a thriving and desirable community to live in. Cincinnati has been on the rise because it gives you all the benefits of big town activities with a small town feel. Cincinnati has been ranked #2 in the Nation for Nightlife in America by Apartment Guide. Click Here to view the full ranking.
Be A Part of Our Close-Knit Team
Strategic Franchising employs nearly 100 team members that work out of our Cincinnati, Ohio office, launching and supporting franchisees from all 5 brands in over 600 communities throughout 16 countries worldwide.
Rewarding SuccessStrategic Franchising is built on the entrepreneurial spirit of rewarding and recognizing success, both for our franchisees and also our own team. You'll find opportunity to enhance your skill set, and start a long lasting career with Strategic Franchising.
A Few More Reasons to Choose Strategic Franchising!
Here are couple of other ways that Strategic Franchising cares about its team and tries to make the working environment ideal for all.
A Strong Benefit Program
We have 2 medical plan options that include a unique and integral health management component that focuses on awareness and engagement, taking a pro-active approach to health and wellbeing.
There is also an optional participation in the Select program. This unique benefit and wellness program offers various incentives such as $5.00 co-pay for primary care office visits, wellness programs & challenges, monthly on-site health coach, and free gym membership program!
A Few Other Benefits
- A $15,000 Company-paid life insurance policy, plus options for additional voluntary life insurance for yourself, your spouse, and/or your dependents.
- Voluntary short- and long-term disability options
- A robust 401(k) Plan which includes, a company match of 50% of your contributions (the maximum company contribution is 3% of your salary), and additional ROTH plans are available.
Engagement & Resources
We pride ourselves by having internal development initiatives such as:
- Quarterly training on social media for all brands.
- Monthly learning topics presented by Google.
- Coaching for Change delivering organization and professional development opportunities and many other activities.
- Providing a collaborative atmosphere with the opportunity to brainstorm, share across brands.